25 August 2008

What a great weekend. Yesterday was the dedication for the Twin Falls Temple. So excited to have a temple just minutes up the road. We were given the awesome opportunity to be inside the temple for the dedication. My mom and dad and grandma and grandpa were in the Celestial Room with the Prophet and Pres. Eyring. Too cool. All of my sisters were in town, even C who flew in from Michigan. It was really great to be there with all my sisters and most brothers-in-law. Twin Falls Temple is a beautiful temple with gorgeous decor. I really love it and look forward to regular visits with my sweetie.
Waiting to go in the temple.

The whole gang. Six girls (husbands included), one brother in our hearts (EJ in Paris on his mission), Grandma and Grandpa M, mom and dad and one niece and one nephew. Great babysitters to watch the little ones play and sleep. Life doesn't get better than this.

No comments: