31 May 2008

Seven Amazing Years!


This week's Friday Night was just Carl and me. We got a babysitter for the little one so Carl and I could spend our anniversary together alone. It was so fun. Now that it is finally warm and we had someone to watch Kya, we rode the motorcycle to dinner. Carl did his research and found a great little authentic Italian restaurant (I love Italian food). Gotta say, the food is still better in Italy, but the environment was so great. What a sweetie! Then we rode to the theater for a fun movie night. "Leatherheads", good movie. It was really great to spend the evening falling in love again and remembering that great day we were married.

When we got home, Kya was still awake (10:00) with the babysitter watching a movie herself..."Little Mermaid". How fun for her to get to stay up late and hang out with M. (babysitter). We love M!

This morning, since daddy wasn't gone fishing, and mommy didn't go running until later, we all slept in and hung out watching cartoons when Kya got up. Yummy breakfast followed! I made special chocolate chip pancakes and bacon. Carl requested the chocolate chips (little too sweet for me), but yummy.

So, then I went to the gym to get in my workout, while Carl and Kya went to the park. Fun for them, huh!

Well, another great year has past, which only means we have another great year to look forward to.

No comments: